Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Tuesday 11 March 2014

"Team A and Team B" - First Blog Hope AND New challenge!

Hello everyone, Valou here with our first Blog Hop!!! 

Before I get started on this weeks challenge lets get last times winner and top 3 announced.

Winners :

Winner Crafty Sentiments is "Vesi"!!!!



Winner Delicious Doodles is "Indira"



Top 3:

# 18 - Lucy Patrick
# 47 - Jacky - Paddington Fan
# 50 - Coops


Congratulations to you all, can the winner please email us at jicdt@yahoo.co.uk and remember to grab your blog badges.

And don't forget there is still time to enter the first of our monthly challenges that started on 1st of the month and you can find it at the top of the page

So on with our new challenge and the theme is



THEME

"ANYTHING GOES"

We are sponsored this time by

"All Dressed Up"










and the winner will get to choose  fab digis from there!


So lets see what Team A and Team B have done for this challenge:

Anne Lise


Aurore


Caroline



Holly


Katelyn


Katya


Lisbeth


Melissa


Pam


Sheena


Sian


Sonia I.


Sonia W.




Sylvie



Teresa



Tracey



The rules for this Blog Hop are:

- You must participate at the challenge "Anything goes" and link you blog post here.

- You have to say in your post that you participate in our challenge and to put it the direct link of the blog "Just Inspirational Challenges". 

- You have to install the banner of our blog of challenges in the side bar of your blog.

- You have to follow the list of our Blog Hop and leave a comment with every member of the DT that participate. Finish by the blog " Just Inspirational " to tell us that you participate in the challenge and that you followed well all the rules.




Thank you very much!


Good Luck All!!!





11 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

Just finished the hop! Was fun, thank you!!! I followed all the rules too,I hope!!! :)
Hugs,
Chris

Patty said...

Fabulous hop! But I couldn't comment on sylvie's awesome recipe book... The commenter thingy keeps telling me my Gmail address is wrong... But it isn't! Don't know what to do about that.!

New Creations said...

I enjoyed your fun blog hop. fabulous inspiration with great images.

Lesley said...

Having problems trying to grab your badge for my blog! Anybody help me?

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT

Beebeebabs said...

Please disregard #42 - I did not realize it is a blog hop -

coops said...

fabulous DT cards ladies.thanks for the fun blog hop :D

xx coops xx

Lucy said...

Wow! A Great Blog Hop with amazing cards. I've hopped, left love, entered my card & added the blog banner. Phew - off for a lie down now! Happy Blog Hop x

Unknown said...

great cards!!!! I've visited all the DT blogs and left some love! badge is in my blog sidebar (I was pretty sure it was there already!!!). I hope it's not too late, this bloghop was in my to do list this evening! Thank you so much!
Mirella DK

Aurora said...

Hello!
I followed the blog hop. What great cards from the DT, I'm glad I didn't miss them.
I participated in the challenge and added your banner in my blog's side bar.
I hope I did all the steps properly
Cheers
Aurora
The Miller's Daughter

Lucy Patrick said...

Hi JIC DT, thank you so much for the blog hop, I almost forgot to do it which would have been awful as I would have missed out on all that inspiration I just got, can't wait to go create now hehe!! I have added the JIC badge to my sidebar too. I absolutely adore your sponsors so I have my fingers crossed (and toes hehe) XOX Lucy