Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Tuesday 4 February 2014

"Team B" with "Art By Miran" - "St Valentin / Love"

Hello everyone, Valou here with Team B's new challenge. 

Before I get started on this weeks challenge lets get last times winner and top 3 announced.

Winner :

Rebecca Deeprose!!!!!

Top 3:

- # 18 - Coops
- # 14 - Ilona
- # 10 - Laura Love


Congratulations to you all, can the winner please email us at jicdt@yahoo.co.uk and remember to grab your blog badges.

And don't forget there is still time to enter the first of our monthly challenges that started on 1st of the month and you can find it at the top of the page

So on with our new challenge and the theme is


THEME

"St Valentin / Love"

We are sponsored this time by





Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.
I have worked on a variety of publications, ranging from children's to contemporary adult genres. I have contributed as an artist and colorist. I also worked as a graphic artist and layout designer for non-comic publications. For several years I was able to share my passion through teaching art to elementary school aged children. These experiences have influenced my recent artwork.
I am excited to e have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters.
I love to share my art. I love thinking of new images, and it’s so fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art.

You can find Artbymiran images at my Etsy Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran

My designer’s creations can be seen on my blog http://www.artbymiran.blogspot.com/


and the winner will get to choose  fab digis from there!
Go HERE to the store!

So lets see what Team B have done for this challenge:


























5 comments:

Ilona said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3. I'm very happy... :)

coops said...

thanks so much ladies for the top 3 honour and congrats to the other ladies too :D

xx coops xx

cass said...

Very cute projects from the DT this week, thanks for the inspiration

Unknown said...

Awesome creations using Mi Ran's images :) Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Josie said...

Hi, loved your blog. It's lovely to visit another crafter from the North East!